I have been providing Chair Massage in Eugene and Springfield for over 12 years.
With experience in business and corporate settings, hospitals, universities, trade shows and community events, I take great pride in creating a 10-20 minute chair massage routine guaranteed to leave people feeling relaxed, relieved from aches and pains, refreshed and re-energized.
A partial list of businesses and organizations that I have provided Chair Massage to include:
- The University of Oregon
- Sacred Heart Hospital
- IP Koke
- QSL Printing
- Eugene Fire Department
- Emergence Addiction and Behavior Counseling
- Prime Factors
- Eugene Gastroenterology
- Neurology Associates
- Health & Wellbeing Celebration
- Good Samaritan Nursing Home
- …among others…
It has been my experience that Onsite Chair Massage is always one of the most popular draws at any event. People get excited about it and walk away with a smile. Whether it be the office, a tournament, wedding celebration, convention or other special event, chair massage provides the best outcomes at very moderate costs, providing you with the best value possible. What could be better than a service that will bring you happier employees, customers and guests all having a better time and feeling great while doing it?
Description of on-site massage service
On-site massage does not require a private room and can be offered at the workstation, in a conference or work room.
The length of a massage session is 10-15 minutes, the length of a typical work break. During the massage, the recipient is seated and fully clothed. I use techniques that focus on the upper part of the body – neck, head, shoulders, back, and arms.
Advantages of workplace massage
- Increases employee performance and productivity
- Reduces adverse effects associated with repetitive work tasks and prolonged sitting positions
- Appeals to a broad employee base
- Shows that the employer cares
- Improves good feelings about the workplace
- Enhances employee loyalty
- Relieves tension and tired muscles
- Requires no overhead to maintain and no capital investment for start up
- Reduces employee absenteeism
- Energizes employees and motivates them to return to work
My rate structure is simple.
- For events & for employers who offer it as a benefit to their employees: $60/hour
- Individuals paying for their own chair massage: $1/min, typically 15, sometimes 10 or 20 minute increments.
Contact me today for your chair massage needs. 541-914-1310
By Andrew Jecklin, LMT